As behavioral healthcare professionals, the staff of Licasa Treatment Center qualify for participation in the COVID-19 Vaccination programs nationwide. Many employees have already received their first and second round of vaccines and others are scheduled to be vaccinated as soon as vaccine is available. While we are managing this process, all COVID-19 precautions under CDC guidelines continue to take place throughout our facilities including patient and staff screenings, ongoing preventative cleaning, social distancing, wearing of masks and other personal protective equipment, and more. We know that treatment for behavioral health issues are more crucial now than ever before. We are here to create a safe space for staff and the clients we serve.
Other than social distancing and washing hands, we take additional precautions to keep our clients and staff safe:
- We closely and regularly monitor and following the recommendations from the CDC and state-specific mandates, such as remaining at least 6-feet apart from each other and consistently washing hands, to name a few.
- We require all staff to wear face coverings while in the facility; face coverings are strongly recommended for all clients and visitors are not currently touring the facilities.
- We conduct daily screenings of all staff, clients and vendors at the door prior to entering our facilities.
- We are cleaning group rooms/meeting rooms/kitchen after each use; and sanitizing the milieu and highly touched surfaces at least twice per shift.
- We are providing telehealth services to our patients as needed and indicated.
Our COVID Resource Team has been working with all facilities to provide a safe environment for those we serve.